Sunday, May 8, 2011

Only a boy...

Yesterday was a beautiful day for the first time in a while. We spent most of it outside. It was great. Towards the end of the day I was heading inside to change Blakely's diaper and I hear Ky say "Mom! I'm holding a real live snake!" I come outside to see this...

Seriously Ky?! Only a boy would see a snake and have his first instinct be to pick it up. So gross. But he kept saying "aren't you so proud of me that I held a real live snake?"...um sure bud, I'm happy it wasn't poisonous and that we live in a day in age where anti-bacterial soap is readily available.
















Kam didn't want to be left out so he needed a turn to hold this nasty thing...p.s. I DO feed this kid! He actually eats more than his other brothers combined!!! I wish I had that kind of metabolism!

No comments:

Post a Comment