Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Blog, New Start


So here I am with a new blog and a fresh start. I feel like my life is so crazy but at the end of everyday when I get into bed I think, "what exactly did I do all day?". So I guess this blog will help me answer this question for myself. I am also TERRIBLE at journaling. I bought a journal about 6 months ago and put it on my night stand with a pen attached, and there it sits...still completely empty. This will be my second attempt at blogging/journaling, my first attempt fell short of where I wanted it to be so here we go again...round two. I have such a full and blessed life and I really need to record some of it. So long story short, I am a work in progress and so is this blog, it is mostly for me and my little family but I hope some others can get some entertainment out of if too...cuz us Hartley's are nothing if not entertaining :)...

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm so first of all... why have you never given me a copy of this family picture???? :)

    ReplyDelete